Problems with Preview and Changing Scorm Settings
When I try to preview any number of slides, it doesn't work. Also, if I change settings before publishing a SCORM presentation, I get an obscure error message. This video shows what's happening http://www.screencast.com/t/4CA2eWElE7. Oddlyl, I can publish the presentation ok. However, publishing a lesson in order to view one slide, and not being able to change the SCORM settings, is not acceptable.
By the way, I had a chat with tech support. Among the things I tried:
- Verified that the dot net framework was operational.
- Uninstalled Flash using the program from Adobe.
- Unistalled Studio 09.
- Unistalled Office 2007.
- Reinstalled all of the above.
- Booted in Safe Mode and tried it.
- Tried creating a single slide presentation with a standard template.
I think I also waved a rubber chicken at the computer. Nothing worked.