screenr

Apr 19, 2013

I added a screenr clip to one of my Articulate Presentations and when I play it back I can see it, but found out that when employees view the Articulate module the screenr clip does not show up.  Did I add it in the presentation incorrectly?  Why would I be able to see it and not others?

Thanks!

Sheri

5 Replies
Daniel Brigham

Hi, Sheri: How are you sharing it? You might try publishing-to-web option, if you are not doing that already. I usually take it a step further and publish the file to the web and then actually view it on the web via dropbox.

Your coworkers computers may have settings that are interfering with the video/screenrs. Pretty common. --Daniel

Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi Sherell,

Thanks for sharing the link to your published output here, but I wasn't able to open it. When you publish to web, you'll want to then test the published output within the intended environment, not test it on your local drive.  If you're able to share the Presenter files with us here or share them with our team privately we'll be happy to take a look.  You'll want to create a Presenter package to send along all the files. (Presenter 09 directions.)

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.