Slide Timings are Stuck
Jul 08, 2011
I have a small module with a bunch of timed animations--things are flying all over the place. I want the slides to advance automatically after a set time. Pretty simple, right?
What I'm getting is a weird combination of run times.
- Slide 1 is set to run for 12 seconds, and Slide 2 for 9 seconds.
- When I publish, Slide 1 gets to 12 seconds, fades out as it should, and runs for another 9 seconds.
- Slide 2 comes up and the timer pops back to 13 seconds and runs the remaining 9 seconds.
A few notables:
- I've been through the blank audio and tone-generated audio files and the result is the same.
- I created new slides and copied all the elements, and resynced the animations (1 at the beginning and 1 at the end)
- Audio Editor shows the correct timings, but the published version is still screwy.
I re-synced animations on a slide and published it. When I opened the audio editor this is what I saw:
Slide 2 is selected. The Select Duration shows 9.31 seconds. The Slide Duration shows 2.56 seconds. Shouldn't they be the same?