Studio 360 presentation

Apr 27, 2021

Hello,

I currently use Studio 360 presentation to post Power-point on an E-learnig platform. But the software no longer appears as an extension on Powerpoint. I managed to put it back but it disappears every time I close it. moreover, when it is opened, it is not functional, i.e. when we want to use the software's functionalities, it closes Powerpoint and reopens a new presentation without content. this problem persists even after having uninstalled the software several times and turned off the device several times.

Do you have a solution for me?

thank you in advance.

4 Replies
Lauren Connelly

Hello Maxime!

I'm happy to help! Do you have administrative privileges on your computer? If not, you may need to ask your IT staff to enable PowerPoint add-ins. 

Here are the steps to add the Articulate Tab on the PowerPoint Ribbon: Link

If this still doesn't do the trick, I'd like our Support Engineers to step in. You can reach their team by submitting a support case.

Leslie McKerchie

Hello Maxime, and welcome to E-Learning Heroes. 😊

I appreciate you popping in with an update. Presenter 360 can handle 30 slides, so it sounds like it's specific to a specific project when you are experiencing an error.

You may be able to repair the corruption by importing your slides into a new PowerPoint file. Here's how:

1. Create a new PowerPoint presentation.
  2. Go to the Home tab on the PowerPoint ribbon, click the drop-down arrow beside New Slide, and choose Reuse Slides.
  3. In the Reuse Slides panel, click the Browse button and choose Browse File.
  4. Browse to your original PowerPoint file and click Open.
  5. At the bottom of the Reuse Slides panel, mark the box to Keep source formatting.
  6. Right-click the first slide in the Reuse Slides panel and select Insert All Slides.
  7. Save the new presentation and publish it with Presenter 360.