Uploading a published Articulate Studio 13 MTML5 into SharePoint 2010

May 05, 2017

I am new to Articulate and this is my first Articulate Studio 13 Presenter and Replay project. I have published my project and I want to upload the course into share point 2010 where the users have easy access to. Can anybody share how to and any other ideas besides using share point. I do not wish to use LMS.

Thank you.

5 Replies
Alyssa Gomez

Hey Collete,

I know a lot of users mention SharePoint in the forums, and it sounds like there is a specific way that you need to upload and link to to the files. I'm not sure of the particulars, but you may want to review other threads such as this one and this one.

Another option is to host the published content on Amazon S3. The video in that link will walk you through the steps!

Collete Shoniwa

Hi Alyssa , thanks again , the answers were great. I think my file might be too big because it contains a video.  Can I  publish the video separately and add them to the share point, just to confirm, I should add the pdf file that contains the HTML file and associated files into the a share point site correct?

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.