Video Volume

Jul 31, 2014

I have inserted 4 videos into Presenter and the volume is too low. When I go into Articulate, Video, Edit video and indicate that I would like to increase the volume (even to 300%) and then publish it--I hear no difference in volume.

Any suggestions or advice would be much appreciated.

3 Replies
Justin Grenier

Good Afternoon, Sara.

What format are the inserted videos that you're attempting to edit?

• SWF movies can't be edited in Presenter.
  • FLV movies with alpha channel transparency can't be edited in Presenter.
  • Videos from websites, such as Screenr or YouTube, can't be edited in Presenter.

If your inserted videos are in a format other than one of the above, I'd encourage you to share one of your video files with us (either as a public attachment to your next Forum Reply, or privately here) so that we can take a closer look at the problem.

Good luck with your project!

Justin Grenier

Hey, Susan!

I didn't have any trouble increasing the volume of your video file using this method.  For comparison, here is the video published from Presenter using its original volume, and here is the video with its volume increased by 300%.  Also for your reference, here is the Presenter package containing the video with its volume increased.

Please let us know if you continue to have trouble, and good luck with your project!

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.