Halo- freeform questions quizmaker 360

Oct 05, 2017

Hi all,

I transferred a project from Articulate 13 to the new Presenter 360. I originally created the quiz in freeform with a RED halo when the user clicks the answer. I was testing this yesterday and it was working fine as a published HTML only.

I came in this morning and did an articulate 360 update to the software, republished the course and the halo is no longer working on any of my quiz questions.

I have tried the following:

• Importing to Storyline- same issue
  • Viewing it in LMS, Articulate Reviewer, Preview mode – same issue
  • I have switched off the PC- same issue
  • We are building on the local drive also

I am pretty upset that this has occurred because I now need to spend time rebuilding 40 questions.

Can anyone please assist?

I have uploaded an example of my course questions.

Jill

7 Replies
Alyssa Gomez

Hi Gillian, I'm so sorry you're running into this. We're working through a problem in Quizmaker 360 where the Selected State glow color isn't working correctly, and it occasionally causes an error message to appear when edited.

I'll let our team know how this is impacting you, and I'll also tag this thread to be updated as soon as we get more information. I appreciate you bringing this up here, and I apologize that it's giving you headaches!

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.