Quizmaker

Aug 07, 2013

Hi,

how can a allow the user to print the answers to  survey questions based on how they feel at the beginning of my course then redo do the survey and be able to compare the answers after the course?

Thanks

Anne

5 Replies
Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi Anne,

Are you looking for them to take an entire survey twice and collect the results each time for them to print? And on the second print, show the original answers next to the second set of answers? The only default way would be for the user to print the results each time, and compare the printed out results them self.  I just wanted to make sure the community is clear on what you're looking for. 

Anne Miller

Hi Ashley,

that is exactly what I am looking for.  Second option would be to just be able to print the results separately.   There are twenty four questions in all but I am thinking of splitting them up and the answers are valued one to ten.  I would like to have the answers and scoring  on one page.  I have attached the original questionnaire that I am trying to adapt.  This my first project and I am trying to adapt a 3 hour workshop into e learning, so you might see my questions frequently.  I would appreciate any help you can give me.

warmest regards

Anne

Hi Anne,

Thanks for the clarification - it sounds like the option of printing results separately each time is what you'll need to have them do. There currently isn't a feature within Quizmaker that would allow you to do what you're describing. 

No worries about asking questions - that's what we're here for! Also, if you haven't already reviewed the tutorials here, they are incredibly helpful when you're getting started or need a refresher on how to set something up. Let us know if you need anything else!

Hi Anne,

In Quizmaker you wouldn't be able to import another quiz/survey. You could add a web link (maybe on a blank slide?) and set the window settings to display in current browser window. That would keep it looking like it was in Quizmaker, but there wouldn't be any way to track their results through the outside survey. 

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.