Score shows 0% instead of a 100% on completion

Jul 27, 2017

Hi. Please advise. Completed quizzes are showing 0% score instead of 100, no matter what I do. Settings are correct in Articulate and on the ABA website. Cookies deleted. Quiz rebuilt fresh several times. What am I doing wrong???

6 Replies
Ali Goulet

Hey Catherine!

Thanks for those details. Have you tried testing it out in SCORM Cloud to see if it happens there too? That'll give us a good idea of whether it's LMS related or file related. 

If you want to share one of your .quiz files here, I'm also happy to do some testing with it! You can add it as an attachment right to a comment in this thread.

Thanks again!

Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi Catherine,

If you're able to share your project file with us, we can certainly help give it a test! You can upload the .quiz file here in the E-Learning Heroes Community or send it along to our Support Engineers here.  The latter option would be kept private - anything shared here in ELH is public to everyone. 

Another thing you could test is enable LMS debug mode. That'll allow you to see the information Quizmaker is passing back and forth to your LMS. 

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.