Articulate 360 Tin Can API playback issues in Docebo LMS

May 23, 2018

Hello,

For weeks now we have been experiencing major playback issues of our course on our Docebo LMS. We have the following response from Docebo (and the attached pictures of their findings:

"Thank you for reaching out! Sincere apologies for the delay here. I was able to test the "Chapter 1 - Welcome to Empower" TinCan content with a TinCan player that is independant of Docebo's LMS and was able to produce the same error that we receive when playing the content in the LMS. This seems to indicate an issue with the content itself. I requested that our QA team verify my findings, and will get back to you with more information. For your reference, attached are two screenshots that you may analyze to compare my finding between the LMS and the independent testing environment.

Please let me know if you have any additional questions in the meantime."

What do the attachments mean? More importantly, is this an Articulate issue or a Docebo one? I am not asking you for answers to the LMS but need to eliminate this being an Articulate issue. How do I go about testing things on the Articulate? Thanks in advance for your help.

1 Reply
Crystal Horn

Hi there, Samuel!  Thanks for sharing those findings with us.  It looks like the attachments didn't come through -- could you try submitting them again by responding here and using the Add Attachment button?

We frequently use SCORM Cloud to troubleshoot issues with playback in an LMS.  It's an industry-standard, neutral testing ground, so it's great to compare how contact behaves in that environment with how it behaves in the LMS.

If you'd like a hand with that, could you also attach your .story file here with Docebo's screenshots?  I'll be glad to publish and have a look at your course in SCORM Cloud.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.