Replay 360 not recognizing webcam

Dec 16, 2022

I'm trying to do a screen recording including the webcam in Replay 360, however I can't select the webcam I have connected.  All I can select is the built-in laptop webcam.   I have a Blackmagic design Atem Mini extreme connected that acts as a webcam.  All other apps such as Windows 10 Camera tool and Microsoft Teams allows me to choose the Blackmagic webcam.  I have the latest version of Replay 360 a PC that meets the specs and am running Windows 10.  How can I choose the Blackmagic webcam?

5 Replies
John Morgan

Hi David,

I'm sorry your webcam isn't appearing in Replay 360! I know that can be frustrating. The first thing I'd do is try to repair Replay. Here's an article with the steps to get that done.

Replay 360: How to Fix Unexpected or Erratic Behavior

If that doesn't fix the issue, please reach out to our support team through a support case.

Thanks for reaching out!

John Morgan

Hi Piotr,

Thanks for reaching out! I understand your webcam is not being recognized by Replay 360. I'm happy to work with you to figure out why this is happening! I have a couple of follow-up questions regarding your setup so I can understand what you are experiencing a little better.

• Has this always been the case or is this a new experience since a software update, like a Windows update?
  • Have you tried the steps to fix the erratic behavior listed in the article in my previous post or done a repair of Replay 360?

If those suggestions don't help, please reach out to our support team through a support case so we can troubleshoot further.

Steven Benassi

Hi Piotr!

Thanks for the feedback and sharing the troubleshooting steps you've implemented so far. Sorry to hear you are still running into issues with your webcam not being recognized by Replay 360!

I see you've already opened a support case. Great move! It looks like my colleague Fannie May has connected with you and sent you an e-mail with some troubleshooting steps. I'd recommend giving those a try to see if that does the trick!

We'll continue this conversation over in your support case!