Forum Discussion

KatrinaHunter-c
Community Member
2 months ago

Replay 360? Pixelated videos?

Has anyone used Replay 360 and if so, how? I was testing it out since I've never used it before and when I created text for the lower third, it was distorted and pixelated. The same with the video I inserted.

5 Replies

BrendaBush
    Community Member

I am having a similar problem.  Once previously created files are opened, they are pixilated; however, are fine once published. Of course, you can't work in files when you can't see the graphics. I uninstalled, rebooted, and reinstalled the software with same results.

• Good Morning - I have uninstalled and reinstalled Replay 360 and also "repaired."  If I record a video directly in Replay 360, I do not have the pixelated static/fuzz.  However, any video I try to import has the problem.  What do I do next?  I need to be able to "see" the videos unpixelated to edit.

KellyAuner
      Staff

Hi Elizabeth!

Thanks for reaching out and I'm sorry to hear your videos are pixelated. Since you've already tried to repair the software, I've opened a support case on your behalf. You'll be hearing from one of our Support Engineers shortly.

ElizabethHerron
        Community Member

I have used some of the community-reported workarounds, but it seems like this issue has been present for more than a year, so it is probably something that should warrant a true fix.

Thanks!