Replay 360 won't launch after recent 360 update

Jan 31, 2018

I'm guessing I'll be advised to uninstall everything and reinstall 360 again?

4 Replies
Veronica Budnikas

Hi Lawrence,

A few people have been experiencing problems since the latest update, as detailed here: https://community.articulate.com/discussions/articulate-storyline/sl-360-v-3-12-14533-0

I did a system restore to just before the Jan 31 update, and all is working well. I believe Articulate are working to rectify these issues.

Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi Lawrence,

The issue Veronica linked too is something we've heard a few folks run into overnight with the latest update for Articulate 360 which included a few fixes for Storyline. There weren't any changes in Replay 360 (see the version history here). 

Are you running into issues with any other of the apps? Do you see an error message when trying to launch Replay or it just gets stuck? A repair is always a good first option in the event that something went amiss during the installation of the update, so you can follow those steps here.

If you're still running into this problem after repairing, can you reach out to our Support Engineers? They'll be able to work with you one on one to figure out next steps! 

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.