360 Closing Out - Not Remembering Software Password

Jan 09, 2018

Hey there eLearning Community,

Has anyone else experienced the following issues using Articulate 360?

Issue 1:

• Try to log in - Software says Email or PW not recognized?
  • To fix this, I've been going into Forgot PW and resetting it to my original PW (only way I've been able to get around this)

Issue 2:

• Articulate 360 will "log out" while I'm still using it and actively in my course content (several times losing much work!).
  • I go to log back in and then get hit with my Issue 1 from above, forcing me to reset my PW again.

This has been super-frustrating for me. Any advice?

~ Jen

10 Replies
Jennifer Smith

Hello!

Just sharing the info I got from Articulate support - thanks again!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I heard back and here's what she said:

"At minimum, port 443 must be open and should be whitelisted to access the resources included with your Articulate 360 subscription. For complete access to all things Articulate 360, ask your IT staff to whitelist the domains in this article: https://articulate.com/support/article/Articulate-360-Network-Endpoints

If you're being kicked out from the browser, try to clear your browsers' cache and see if the issue persists. Next, try using a different browser and see if you'll still encounter the issue."

I'll be working with my IT department soon to see if they can't help me out.

Thanks!

~ Jen

Henry Powell

I'm having the same issue, and so is my colleague.  In fact, I will be working in Articulate 360 most of the day, then suddenly it says I'm disconnected (for example, when I try to insert a photo or illustration).  When I try to log back in, it says my password is invalid, and the only way to fix it is to use the "forgot password" option.

I know it's not a port issue, because I can connect initially and everything works fine.  This happens at least once per day, but usually it happens 2 ~3 times per day.  VERY FRUSTRATING!!!!

Matthew Mason

Hi,

Having the same issue. I can't log into Storyline or the Desktop app. If I try and reset my password I get advised that "To reset your password, please update the Articulate 360 desktop app first". Only way I can see to update the Articulate 360 desktop app is to click the big blue update button that you see when logged in!!!

I can use the same email and password to log into the website for articulate.360 so assuming it's not a password issue.

Thanks,

Matthew

Matthew Mason

Issue is with the Desktop app but you can update it without being logged in.

Advice from support was:

We’re making improvements to the Articulate 360 sign-in experience. As a result, older versions of the Articulate 360 desktop app have expired. You’ll need to update your Articulate 360 desktop app and then sign back in.

You can download and install the latest version of the desktop app here:
https://360.articulate.com/downloads

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.