Advice? SCORM 2004 (v4) results not reporting in LMS
I've got a teeth-grinder issue with a course not recording properly in our SuccessFactors LMS.
Course designed in Storyline 2
Published using SCORM 2004, v4. (Content object reflects that.)
Most are multiple choice questions. Two numeric fill in the blanks. No multiple response questions.
We're able to get through the entire course. Course Results slide publishes pass/fail. However, that pass/fail is not reflected in our SuccessFactors LMS.
Results are same in IE11 and Google Chrome.
Course will successfully complete when testing in SCORM Cloud.
Course is not marked complete in SuccessFactors.
Results from SCORM Exam Detail:
"This report did not return any results. Try updating the search filters and running the report again." (we need these details!)
Results from Online Item Status (partial)
User Credit: No
User Finished: Yes
Object Credit: No
Object Finished: Yes
Times Entered: 13
I am also able to find an indicator that SuccessFactors knows I got a score of 91%. Passing is 85%.