AMP/Tin Can/SCORM Cloud/Resume feature trouble
I looked for awhile and although found a lot of good information, have not found an answer as of yet.
- Publish for iPad using AMP and Tin Can.
- Tracking via Results slide thus I understand that gives the info to the LRS.
- Player set to ignore Flash cookie (also tried other way).
- Zipped course for AMP uploaded to SCORM Cloud.
- Distributed via html link.
- On iPad 2 or latest iPad, course runs.
- Try to run course again, it does NOT resume.
- Now I am not sure the best way to leave and come back, but I just hit the round Home button. Then click the URL again, at it goes back to the same place, the beginning.
- NOTES: Tracking does work, course launches, also using latest update.
Any thoughts on why Resume is not coming up? Thinking perhaps since ignore Flash cookie is set, that it depends on the SCORM Cloud LMS to resume to where it left off. Not sure though. Thanks all!