Articulate 360 desktop app not working

Sep 10, 2020

After a Windows 10 update in early August I have been unable to access Articulate 360 on my computer - nothing happens when I click on the installed desktop app. The Articulate icon briefly appears in the Task bar and then disappears. I have been back and forth with Articulate Support since August 18th and on Sept 1st responded to a request for live support call via ScreenMeet. However there has been no response to that request despite two  follow up emails. I really need to get this issues resolved. Can anyone help?

3 Replies
Leslie McKerchie

Hi Orla,

I appreciate you sharing what you are experiencing and that you were working with our support team. 

I've forwarded you the last e-mail sent to you, so please see if that reply made it to you (maybe in Junk/Spam as the from address is support@articulate.com).

I'm not sure if you're not getting our replies or we may not be getting yours, but either way we can get to the bottom of this and get you back up and running.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.