Articulate App 360 not launching(Window 10)

Feb 11, 2019

Hello,

I downloaded Articulate 360 desktop app (Windows 10) but is not launching. When trying to open the app there is not error message or any kind of message.

I uninstalled and reinstalled desktop app  couple of times and also followed the steps in this threat bellow but not change.

https://articulate.com/support/article/Peek-for-Windows-How-to-Fix-Unexpected-or-Erratic-Behavior

Any idea on what's happening? and a possible solution?

Thanks!

9 Replies
Leslie McKerchie

Hello I F and welcome to E-Learning Heroes :)

Thanks for reaching out and letting us know what you are experiencing when you try to use your software.

Are you following the instructions here to launch your Storyline 360 software?

Since you've already done a bit of troubleshooting, it may be best if you work directly with our support team here.

Harshavardhan Ganesan

Hi, 

I had a similar issue which left me to my wits end. But i've managed to solve it. 
You may wanna take a look at the Application Log in Event Viewer (Windows) to ascertain the actual error for crash. 

Here's what I did: https://community.articulate.com/discussions/articulate-storyline/cannot-install-articulate-desktop-app-in-windows-10-hp-450-probook-g5#reply-621869 

Leslie McKerchie

Hello Juliana and welcome to E-Learning Heroes :)

Thanks for contacting us and sharing what you are experiencing with your software. I don't see where we heard back from Sean, so I do not have any additional solutions to share from this conversation.

• Are you able to login successfully to 360.articulate.com?
  • Are you getting an error when logging into your desktop application?

Here are the common reasons you may not be able to sign in to your desktop application. Let me know which one of these solutions works for you.

Nancy P. Hemenway

I am not able to launch from the desktop. I can open Storyline but then I am asked to sign in or I cannot open my files.  The desktop app will not open. It starts to open but all that opens is a white screen with a privacy link at the bottom - not apps. Please help

I can log in to the website - without a problem. But unless I can get the desktop app to work I cannot work on any files.

Leslie McKerchie

Hi Nancy,

Thank you for providing the additional details and for explaining the roadblock that you're experiencing.

Let's get you back up and running by following these instructions:

1. Close the Articulate 360 desktop app: (double-click on the red X and then head over to the system tray. There, right-click on the Articulate logo and select Quit).
  2. Restart the machine
  3. Sign-in

Let me know if you see any improvements from there!

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.