Articulate 360 failed to install Error: 800B0003

Nov 11, 2016

Hi,

My service team have tried to install the software this morning and got this error. I tried to raised a support ticket and I'm not sure if it's gone through.

3 Replies
Ali Goulet

Hey Angela,

So sorry this is happening! I apologize for the delayed response, we've been a little crazy over here! :) You'll want to first make sure you're running as the administrator on your computer and installing the software on your local drive. If you're receiving the error after verifying that you're following those guidelines, please try the following steps:

1) First, if you're using Windows 7, make sure you have Service Pack 1 installed. It's required for Articulate software. 

2) Then, run Windows Update and install all important updates. 

3) Reboot your computer and try to install the Articulate 360 desktop app again

If the steps above did not resolve the issue: 

1) Download and install Visual C++ for Visual Studio 2015 (vc_redist.x86.exe) here.

2) Reboot your computer and try to install the Articulate 360 deskop app. 

If you continue to see this error after running through those steps, you'll want to get in touch with our Support Engineers by way of this form so they can work with you directly to resolve this ASAP. They're rockstars and you'll be in great hands!  Feel free to let me know your case number here, and I'll be sure to follow along and relay important information here for others who may encounter this issue. Thanks a bunch! :)

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.