Articulate 360 Won't Open??

Jun 07, 2017

Hi,

I have SL installed and the 360 ndesktop App downloaded however the A360 App doesn't open the interface when I click on it, it sort of throbs and then fades away??

25 Replies
Leslie McKerchie

Hello Suzanne and welcome to E-Learning Heroes :)

Sorry to hear that you've run into an issue with this as well. It certainly is not the experience we'd like for you to have with the software. I would advise going through the troubleshooting steps here first. 

If that does not help you out, you are welcome to work directly with our support team here as well.

Leslie McKerchie

Hello Hassan and welcome to E-Learning Heroes :)

Glad to hear that you are getting all set up to use Articulate 360! That's exciting :)

We have a very helpful troubleshooting document for general installation issues that you can check out here.

I'm not familiar with that particular message, but if you need further assistance be sure to reach out to our support engineers directly here.

Ryan Pagsanjan

Hello,

I think we found the problem, I was able to access my storyline 360 at home but not at work, probably, firewall is blocking it. So I spoke with our Network Engineer and he's asking what the requirements are so that it won't be blocked by our firewall.

Thanks in advance!

Best Regards,

Ryan Pagsanjan, MBA
Instructional Designer
Interactive Learning

Western Union Services Philippines, Inc.
6th Floor Vertis North Ayala Malls Corporate Center 1
North EDSA Quezon City 1105 Philippines
Email: ryan.pagsanjan@westernunion.com
Web Page: http://www.westernunion.com.ph/en/index.php
Click here to fill out a new Training Materials Request!

Reply to Articulate 360 Won't Open??<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A

Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi Ryan,

Good detective work! I'd suggest asking your Network Engineer to look into enabling the network endpoints and ports listed here. That should allow you to access everything Articulate 360 through the firewall setup.

If they run into any trouble, let us know and our Support Team is at the ready to help! 

Also, it looks like your email signature came through when you replied via email. You can remove that if needed by clicking ‘Edit’ beneath your response. Here’s a quick Peek video if you need help.

Hassan Farooqi

If it works when your device is on airplane mode, your antivirus/internet security/firewall is preventing it from launching. Try disabling that to see if it works.

Hassan Farooqi | Manager, Learning Enablement
T 905.766.4074, 2260 C 416.518.8203

Please consider the environment before printing this email.
The contents of this e-mail are confidential to the ordinary user of the e-mail address to which it was addressed and is privileged.
If you are not the addressee of this e-mail you may not copy, forward, disclose or otherwise use it or any part of it in any form whatsoever.
If you have received this e-mail in error please advise the sender by e-mail by replying to this message.

Danielle Daniele

I'm having the issue of not being able to open Storyline 360...it shows the initializing but then shortly after it disappears and never opens. What's odd is that I can open Replay 360 - no problems. I've tried uninstalling the entire Articulate 360 Desktop App/and Storyline 360 and then rebooting, then reinstalling everything- then rebooting and still I can't seem to open Storyline 360. Can anyone help me?

Hassan Farooqi

Try running it in airplane mode. If it works, a firewall issue is preventing the app from running. Most corporate antivirus softwares cause this issue.

Thanks,

Hassan Farooqi | Manager, Learning Enablement
T 905.766.4074, 2260 C 416.518.8203

Please consider the environment before printing this email.
The contents of this e-mail are confidential to the ordinary user of the e-mail address to which it was addressed and is privileged.
If you are not the addressee of this e-mail you may not copy, forward, disclose or otherwise use it or any part of it in any form whatsoever.
If you have received this e-mail in error please advise the sender by e-mail by replying to this message.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.