Auto focus for text entry box does not work
I don't know if it's a bug in my head or in the software but maybe you do?
- I have tree Text Entry Boxes on each slide but only one at each slide is accessible (marked with a yellow number). The other two has an invisible layer that is a button to the next or previous slide.
- All my text accessible text entry boxes are Survey questions/essays.
- All my Essay TEBs are on the bottom layer.
- Using latest Articulate Storyline 360 version.
- My 3 first slides works just fine. But the next 3 slides and TEBs does not auto focus when I enter the slide.
I have double and triple checked this now so I hope someone here have a solution. And hopefully I don't need to buy new glasses.