We are having an issue with Storylines rendered text coming out Blurry/Fuzzy. I have looked all over the place for a solution and have not found one. I believe it is somthing to do with the anti-aliasing.
We used to have this issue with Captivate as well but a workaround was to do a white highlight behind all the text and the effect would dissapear on the render.
Unfortunanalty I have been unable to get this to work on Storyline and our Clients have raised issue with the quality.
I have attached an image showing the difference between the text as seen in the editor, and the text seen when rendered.
The Font we are using is Gill Sans, but the same effect occurs with all text we have tried, including the articulate font.