Bookmarking Issue in Storyline 360

Apr 05, 2021

Hi Guys,

I am experiencing bookmarking issue in Storyline 360; I am publishing it in "HTML5 only” and SCORM 1.2 (Client requirement). When I exit the course in between of course the bookmaking works fine and it loads to the page where I left/exit. I have 10 question at the end (Final Assessment) in total 60 pages I have in the course. If I exit the course between  question 6 to Result page and I come back it takes me to question 4 or question 5. Do we have any fix for this or any solution for the issue? 

1 Reply
Ren Gomez

Hi Ravi,

Thanks for reaching out! It sounds like you might be reaching the suspend data limits right at question six. We often recommend publishing to the later versions of SCORM 2004 to help fix this error, but it seems it's a client requirement.

You'll find an explanation and a few suggestions in this article: Storyline: Exceeding SCORM Suspend Data Limits

• Disable the resume feature in Storyline.
  • Reduce the number of slides until the resume feature works as expected. The limit will vary, depending on a variety of factors. You'll need to test your content in your LMS to verify.
  • Republish your course for SCORM 2004 3rd Edition or 4th Edition, both of which support much longer suspend data.

I hope this helps!