I am tired of the bugs in this software! Costs me hours of additional work when it shouldn't!
1) Translation imports regularly exclude text so that I have to go through the word document manually. (yes I am importing from my local drive)
2) when I take my work home and work on my home computer my text boxes move around and grow. After wasting my time fixing them, they go back to the larger size and move again.
Trying to fix a quiz answer text box, I have to move it, when I resize it and then move it, it bumps back to the place it was originally and in the same size it was when I first tried to fix it.
(Your going to ask me what my OS's are on both my computers... Windows 7 and 8 but it shouldn't matter)
3) Searching for the term "text" in your search on your help forums results on nothing being returned even though someone posted something with the term text in the subject on page 2!
4) unless you work in 100% mode in a slide your text changes size when you click inside the text boxes.
5) A hotspot put on a master slide isn't recognized as a path to the next slide and when I remove the default buttons my slides go all over the place instead of linear like I made it.
6) Hyperlinks overlap to other words even when I remove them, add the text to a line under the one with hyperlink and delete into place. I had 4 hyperlinks in a row, all of them continuously changed which light box slide they were going to show, took me 20 minutes of messing around before I decided to put my new hyperlink on a different line.
7) When I have my grid options to set to snap to other objects I regularly get inconsistent results where one text box snaps properly and then in another slide snapping to the same guide lines results in a gap or the box being a pixel or two in a different position. Also sometimes the object Im trying to move doesn't actually snap into place and I have to use my arrow keys to get it into position.
8) Text input fields fail to keep text formatting unless you "lock" it.
9) Trying to use the Undo option after using the format brush results in each letter being undone one at a time instead of the whole action that was taken.
10) Sometimes the undo option actually undoes more than it should. I used right click word correct to change 3 words. I made a mistake on a format brush and used the Undo and it undid all the changes in the slide.
Oh the list goes on!
We have Studio 09 and use Storyline and both are full of bugs where I've wasted hours trying to figure out work arounds.
If a person has to work around this many bugs then your software isn't finished...
If things don't change I can promise this will be the last articulate product our company EVER buys!
Instead of trying to push out new (but buggy) products how about you spend some time and money fixing the products that people have already paid for!