Can't Play Audio in Storyline Output on IOS 7.1.1
I'm having trouble getting media to play in my storyline output on my ipad.
- I have IOS 7.1.1
- I have the latest update of Articulate Storyline installed
- My slides are set to advance by user
- When publishing I am selecting to include html5 output, use articulate mobile player on ipad, allow downloading for offline viewing
- When I go to access the scorm package in the LMS I only have one play option, and it is not the Articulate Storyline player (it's a separate tab - still in Safari)
- The video in slide 2 of my presentation plays like a charm - but most of the others do not play.
- I tried clicking around the enabled seekbar, pausing, playing, seeking - it doesn't help.
Anyone have any ideas?