CC Not resizing after updating SL360

Feb 06, 2020

Prior to updating SL360 I could easily change the CC size under Color and Effects. Ever since I updated SL360 the CC won't resize!?

Anyone else experience this problem?

Thanks

2 Replies
Katie Riggio

So sorry you're facing this, Annette. 

We have an open issue where the closed captions text does not change size when adjusting the font size for the Modern player. I'm going to add your experience to the bug's report, so we jump back in here when a fix is ready!

In the meantime, this problem isn't present in Storyline 360, Version 3.35.21017.0. To continue authoring your course, you can temporarily install this previous version. Here's how!

Katie Riggio

Hello there, Annette!

I'm excited to share that Update 37 for Storyline 360 is ready! It holds a fix for the issue you reported where Closed captions didn't change size after adjusting the modern player font size, nor did they display consistently when the Player.DisplayCaptions variable was set to true.

To see all the enhancements this version has to offer, follow these steps to update your software. You can also view the release notes right here!

Thank you for helping us make these improvements!

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.