cmi.interactions is bringing in some strange text urn:scormdriver for scorm 2004

Jun 03, 2020

Hey,

I'm after updating my storyline 360 version but since I have this strange urn:scormdriver is coming in on the scorm logs for the cmi.interations.

I have published with scorm 2004 4th edition, is there anyway to remove this.

The version I am using is version: 3.37.21614.0

Thanks

Lisa

4 Replies
Ren Gomez

Hi Lisa,

Thanks for reaching out. I'm sorry that you ran into seeing "urn:scormdriver" text in your cmi.interactions. This seems like it might be closely related to a bug we have reported where:

A response to a Multiple Choice quiz slide includes "urn:scormdriver" when viewing the report for SCORM 2004 (3rd and 4th) Edition.

Though, it has been reported as an issue starting with update 39. If you try to publish with update 38 and are still seeing the problem, we'd be happy to connect and review your file. Feel free to use the link below.
We're actively working on a fix for this, so we'll be sure to jump in when we have news to share!
Leslie McKerchie

Hi Lisa,

Hello everyone!

Great news!  We just released another update for Articulate 360, and included a few important fixes that you'll see in the release notes here.  

The item you'll be interested in is:

Fixed: We fixed some LMS reporting issues, including multiple-choice responses that appeared in SCORM 2004 reports with a prefix of urn:scormdriver

Just launch the Articulate 360 desktop app on your computer and click the Update button for Storyline 360. Details here.

Please let us know if you have any questions, either here or by reaching out to our Support Engineers directly.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.