Content library not accessible though system is connected to internet also Review 360 not working

Apr 27, 2020

My system is connected to internet.

Still when I am trying to inser the assests from content library, it says no internet connection.

Also when I try to publish the contets to Review 360, its saying no internet conenction.

Although I am able to use internet for browsing.

5 Replies
Vincent Pincaro

Hi, Chirag!

I understand that you've been having some issues utilizing items in the content library and publishing the project. Strangely, it's saying that there's no internet connection but you certainly have confirmed that there is (you can browse). 

To assist you better and more efficiently, quickly isolating the issue is my first objective. I hope you won't mind reverting with answers to these questions:

• Has this been an issue for all the projects you've been working on or only isolated to one?
  • How long has this issue been going on? 
  • What's the specific error message showing up? - Sending us a screenshot would be much better if that is fine with you. 
  • What's the version of your Articulate Storyline 360?
  • Do you recall something that happened before the issue started? (e.g. your company's IT reconfigured some connection settings before noticing this behavior)

I believe you also want to resolve this immediately so I have here some steps for you to try:

• Let's ensure that your network is not blocking the connection to Articulate's servers. You may refer to this article from the company's knowledge base.
  • There were enhancements done recently and one of the things addressed is connectivity. You may go ahead and update the application to the latest version by following the steps here.
  • If you were on the latest update and the issue is pointing to the application (all projects behave in the same way)  a quick repair can help.
  • You may run some diagnostics to also figure out a solution or share the information with our support engineers when you decide to reach out to them.

Moving forward, I'd like to help you out minimize or eliminate downtimes or delays when you're working on projects, please add these useful articles in your quick links:

• There is an article you can refer to so that every project is free of issues.
  • When noticing some irregularities with the application's connectivity, you may check the status of the servers here.
Chirag Honrao

Has this been an issue for all the projects you've been working on or only isolated to one?
-- To all the projects

How long has this issue been going on?
-- For about a week

What's the specific error message showing up? - Sending us a screenshot would be much better if that is fine with you.
-- Attached are the screenshots

What's the version of your Articulate Storyline 360?

Do you recall something that happened before the issue started? (e.g. your company's IT reconfigured some connection settings before noticing this behavior)
-- Not changes happned

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.