Creating Video in 360

Jan 21, 2019

Forgive my ignorance on this, but does 360 have the capability to produce videos like this one.  I know there are tools like Camtasia that I'm guessing could maybe produce something like this...or no?  I'm new to video and just trying to figure out my options and see what's available in 360 that might help.  Thanks! 

1 Reply
Crystal Horn

Hi there, Sheri!  No forgiveness required - we're always happy to help you get the most value out of your Articulate 360 subscription.  The video you shared has a degree of animation that is probably handled by a video-specific editing software.  

Still, you can publish your Storyline slides to video output.  How your slides are designed will be up to you!  You can animate objects, add narration and create different state changes for your objects.  

You can also bring in existing video content from a file and from the web, especially if you'd like to incorporate something like what you shared into your e-learning course.  With a little creativity, you can definitely use Storyline to create engaging content outputted to video!

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.