Do Storyline 360 and Rise work in Microsoft's Learning Pathways Sharepoint Environment?

May 20, 2020

I've looked in the forums here and also on Google, but haven't been able to find anything to tell me whether Storyline 360 and Rise 360 courseware can be loaded into and function properly in Microsoft's Learning Pathways (Sharepoint Online) environment?

I am speaking with a potential client who tells me they have signed on for the Microsoft environment but they did not first explore what external tools play well within it.

If anyone has links, information, or first-hand experience, I would very much appreciate it.

Thanks!
Andrew

3 Replies
Vincent Scoma

Hi Andrew,

Happy to help point you in the right direction! 

While I am not too familiar with how that process works on the Sharepoint side, I wanted to share a couple of community discussions that I think will help: 

I hope that others in the community will reach out and share more details as well! 

Andrew Sellon

Thanks, Vincent. I read the info on those threads; it seems like this remains a challenging situation. If the main factor is a question of changing all .html suffixes to .aspx is Articulate considering creating an option for "Publish to Sharepoint" that would automate the process? Microsoft's Learning Pathways environment seems to be gaining some traction, and it would be good if there wasn't a lot of manual tinkering required to make Articulate modules work in Microsoft's environment.

If others are having success running Storyline 360 and Rise 360 content within Learning Pathways/Sharepoint I would very much appreciate hearing the details!

Thanks.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.