Drag and Drop Interaction

Aug 26, 2014

I am having trouble with a couple of my drag and drop interactions. When I drag the wrong answer into the drop target, it does what it is supposed to do and snaps back to its original place, but when I drag a correct answer into the drop target, it disappears completely.

10 Replies
Laura D

I am having a problem with my free form drag and drop, I have it set to show the Correct layer if they score 10 points, and the incorrect layer (which I created) if less than 10 points.

My correct layer will not show when the answers are all correct. The incorrect layer that I build shows whether the answer is correct or incorrect.

my trigger is:

Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi Laura,

From that image it looks like you're referencing two different variables, score and scoreless? Are they both being adjusted somewhere else? Also - when does "score" change? Sometimes that can be a sticking point for submitting the trigger, as the score would need to be changing on this slide to apply that particular trigger.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.