Engage in Storyline

Oct 31, 2013

I know I've read this somewhere but can't seem to find it now.  I inserted two Engage interactions into Storyline and when its published and played, only a white screen shows up.

Now, the presentation is being played locally since we can't access our web space yet.  Files are zipped, emailed, unzipped and played from a local drive.  Is this the problem? or is it a setting.

thanks

Karen

3 Replies
Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Thanks Phil for sharing that suggestion here with Karen. 

Some other suggestions for testing web content before placing it on your server are: 

• Tempshare: This is a free service provided by Articulate for testing Storyline content. Note: Uploaded files will be deleted after 10 days.
  • Amazon S3: Amazon S3 offers free hosting with generous usage limits. If you go over your limit, you'll be charged a graduated fee.
  • Dropbox: Place your published output in the Public folder in your Dropbox account to share it with others.
  • Google Drive: Change the story.html file to index.html, and set the sharing permissions to PublicHere's how.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.