Error discovered with drag-and-drop interactions in the two latest AS360 builds

Jan 05, 2019

Hi all,

After some extensive testing, I've discovered that there is an error with my drag-and-drop interactions.  Luckily, when I rolled back to the Oct 2018 build, the error no longer occurred.  

When I drag an object down into the lower-third area of the slide, the object will suddenly move behind all objects/images/shapes on the slide.  When I drag the object back above this mysteriously invisible line, the object moves above all objects as intended.  I even placed a test image on the slide master, and the same error occurred.  

Let me know if anyone would like me to recreate this and provide footage.

Hopefully, this can be looked into and addressed with the next build.

Thanks!

1 Reply
Leslie McKerchie

Hello Richard and welcome to E-Learning Heroes :)

I appreciate you popping in to share what you were experiencing with us and that the rollback option was able to help you out in the meantime.

I do see a similar report that may match what you are seeing, but I have a few more questions:

• Is there animation on the slide?
  • Are you using the Modern Player?
  • Are you dragging items over a drop target?

If you do have an example that we could take a look at, that would be fantastic. You are welcome to share the .story file here in the forums or here if you need to share privately.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.