Error message while saving the file in storyline360

Jun 07, 2017

Hello All,

We are facing problem while saving files in all systems of storyline360. This is not first time and lot of time is wasting due to the saving issue.  The issue is "your project file could not be saved. Your system appears to be low on memory. Please close any other programs and try again."

We are not opened any other files, programs, browsers etc. But we are getting this message. Due to this, again we need to rework. What is the solution??. All systems are in good configuration with lot of memory. 

And also suddenly hangs and closes automatically.

Reply on this.

Regards

Chandrasekhar M.

1 Reply
Alyssa Gomez

Hi Chandrasekhar,

I'm sorry this is causing you such a headache, and I'm really glad you reached out. 

First, try clearing your temp folder. Here's how:

1. Open Windows Explorer, type %temp% in the address field, and press Enter. 
  2. When your temp directory opens, press Ctrl+A to select all the temp files, then press the Delete key on your keyboard.
  3. A few temp files may currently be in use that can't be deleted. When prompted, you can skip those.
  4. Try to save your project file again.

Also, we recently released an update to Articulate 360, so you'll want to update your software if you haven't already. 

Let me know if that helps!

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.