Fed up with constant issues with SL360!

Dec 17, 2017

I'm on somewhat of a rant here, once again I am experiencing issues with SL which are having a major impact on my ability to meet deadlines and inevitably causing me to be on the brink of loosing long term clients. There are only so many time I can apologise to clients before they get fed up of waiting and fed up of excuses and move on to someone else.

I'm having issues with virtually every course I try and upload to Articulate review - telling me to close non-essential programs or that the upload has failed because I have insufficient memory.

I have contacted support numerous times over this and nothing they are telling me is making any damn difference. My PC is way above average and it not only happens on my PC but any PC I try to upload on with SL being the only programme running.

Eventually after 8+ attempts it will finally upload but this is seriously costing me a ridiculous amount of time which I cannot afford to waste.

And now on top of that when a course fails to upload I am facing the SL Crash report and it forces my programme to close.

I've literally just renewed my 360 licence but am already regretting it as with constant issues over and over again it seems like I'd be better off finding a new authoring tool.

Is any one else dealing with this crap??!

Emily.

3 Replies
Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi Emily,

We pushed out an update to Articulate 360 today and there was a specific fix to resolve the behavior where folks were finding unnecessary files stored in C:\Users\User\AppData\Local\Articulate\360 and those preview files weren't being purged from the temporary folders. 

Can you let us know how everything is behaving after installing this update? Just launch the Articulate 360 desktop app on your computer and click the Update button for each application. Details here.

This update was a big one, and included a number of important fixes and new features that you'll see in the release notes here.

Please let us know if you have any questions, either here or by reaching out to our Support Engineers directly, and you can also continue to keep us posted about this in your current support case! 

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.