Final Result Page Not Returning Pass Result

Jun 11, 2019

Good afternoon Heros, 

I'm currently having an issue with result slides. I have 5 modules each with a result slide within a course. The last slide for the course is a result slide to state if you'd passed the entire course etc. 

The way each of the modules is set up with resulting in 33% to pass, based upon the questions are branched (12 main questions with Sub A and Sub B - If you fail for example Q4 it takes you to Q4A if you fail that it takes your to Q4B if that fails it takes you back to the main slide for that scene to rewatch the video. If you pass you move on to Q5. 

I'm able to pass each module, however, the final result slide is stating failure. I've tried changing the settings etc, and I've no remaining ideas to try and urgently need some guidance here, please. 

I've attached the file for your review and contribution - Thank you for any assistance anyone can provide. 

4 Replies
Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi Shannon,

Thanks for sharing your file here with us! It sounds like an issue our team is investigating where the Results option "Must pass all quizzes" is not working, and instead uses a cumulative score of all your results slides.

I'm going to start a case for you so that our team can investigate your file further. Stay tuned for an email from Support@articulate.com! 

Becca Levan

I have exciting news to share, Shannon! 🗞

We just released another update for Storyline 360. In Update 57, we've included important fixes and new features. Here's the item you'll be interested in:

Enhanced: Easily control how combined result slides get scored when learners must pass each quiz to pass the course.

Just launch the Articulate 360 desktop app on your computer and click the Update button for each application—details here.

Please let us know if you have any questions or reach out to our Support Engineers directly!