Free Form Drag and Drop - Error 405

May 22, 2020

I've developed a quiz, and have used a free form drag and drop. 

DragDop_screenshot

Published as SCORM 1.2, and everything works correctly in Storyline 3. However, when tested (clicking a Diagnose Content link) in our LMS (Saba), there are errors. And, it is only for this particular slide; doesn't affect the results/score at all.

See below:

Storyline error

Our LMS Administrator has informed me this is an issue with Storyline and not the LMS. 

I thought if I publish as SCORM 2004, it would work, but without success because there is no Diagnose Content link. We have to publish as SCORM 1.2. 

Please, if someone can help me, it would be very much appreciated. I have spent countless hours trying to fix this issue. Yeah, easiest would be to delete the slide and use the default drag and drop slide, but we like this type of interaction - it's more snazzy. I intend to use more of this type that I've designed for other quizzes and tests. 

1 Reply
Vincent Scoma

Hi Raey,

Thank you for reaching out! 

That does seem odd that you see this error message, but let's see if we can clear up this snag! A couple of questions for you on this: 

• Are there any issues with the slide after uploading it to the LMS? 
  • Have you had a chance to test the course in SCORM Cloud to see if the same results persist? 

If you can share your file, I am more than happy to help troubleshoot! You can share files in this thread, or you're always welcome to share them privately here. I'll let you know my findings and will delete it after having a closer look!

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.