Hello

Aug 08, 2017

I want to create a Feedback slide, where the learners can give us feedback, their own input and ideas about the course.

Upon Submit, the feedback can be send to my inbox.

Can you guys please point me into the right direction.

Thank you so much.

Christelle

2 Replies
Brian Dennis

The request you have requires quite a skill set. Script inside your Storyline file would need to communicate with a web server running custom written code. I've personally built quite a few systems for clients

A starting point might be the threads in these forums that talk about saving information to Google Sheets. Fair warning - the topic, technique and skills requires are fairly advanced.

Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi Christelle,

I'd also suggest reaching out in the Building Better Courses side of ELH and see if there is anyone who can help! That side tends to focus more on design and how to - and they're experts on a lot of this custom work! 

At a minimum, you could look at using an essay type question where the user enters text and report that to your  Learning Management System (LMS). It'll be up to the LMS if they'll include that text as a part of reports that you can pull.

Best of luck with your project!

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.