HELP!

Mar 01, 2021

I consistently have this issue...I am typically able to fix it but it is never the same fix each time...

I build my courses using Articulate Storyline 3, Publish for LMS in a zip file to upload to our LMS program "Workday".

My courses work great in preview within articulate 3, but after publishing & uploading to Workday the audio no longer plays.

Then it seems like I just have to shoot around in the dark deleting and recreating slide triggers ("Play media when timeline starts" ) until suddenly it works again...

PLEASE HELP!!! Its getting really old! (Due to confidential information specific to the Financial Institution I work for, I cannot include my file with this request.) 

1 Reply
Ren Gomez

Hi Lauren,

I'm sorry to hear you're running into audio issues in your file! You may want to test your course in a different environment, such as SCORM Cloud, to ensure it's not related to your LMS.

Our support team always deletes files after testing and would be happy to sign an NDA if needed to help you figure out why this is happening! If not, connect with us anyway, and we may able to provide further guidance!