Help moved from Captivate to Articulate 360

Jul 04, 2023

I would love some insight we have recently moved from captive to Articulate 360 and our LMS is Workday. I am having trouble getting my Zipped scorm file to work in Workday! it just keeps saying an error has occurred I have tried all variants 1.2 2004 etc but nothing is working - it uploads 'successfully' but doesn't display has anyone seen this experienced it and has the answer!! 

2 Replies
John Morgan

Hi Leila,

Great question! I understand your getting an unknown error when trying to display your zipped SCORM packages on your LMS. I'd be happy to work with you to figure out why this is happening! I have a follow-up question regarding the situation so I can better understand your experience.

• Have you tested your course in SCORM cloud? It's an online LMS environment that can be used to figure out whether the issue is with the LMS or the Story file. If you test your course on SCORM cloud and it works perfectly, then your issue is likely LMS-based.

Also, here is an article on troubleshooting LMS issues including some things you can try if your course doesn’t play as expected in your LMS.

Thanks for reaching out and I look forward to your response!