Help with Triggers

Apr 04, 2017

I need help adding triggers to a slide that has 4 layers.  I can get the first layer to come up, but can't get the first to leave to allow for the rest to come up.  Please help.  

59 Replies
Wendy Farmer

Ok I'm obviously missing something.

Slide 1.6 is working how I would expect it to based on how it is setup

The next button is disabled when you start, I click each of the radio buttons which go to layers, then on the last layer I wait 5 secs till the timeline ends and then the Next button changes to Normal state, I click it and go to Slide 1.7 - is this not the behaviour you want?

Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi Eileen,

Glad you got the help you needed here! I just wanted to let you know that responding via email to a forum discussion will post the response here to the ELH community. Also, if you respond really quickly to a bunch of discussions it'll be flagged as potential spam so it looks like you got caught up in that too. No worries - I released them all and you're good to go!

Also, I saw that it was a lot of back and forth here, and glad the community rallied to your cause, but don't forget you can also always get our Support Engineers here, they're available 24/7! 

Welcome to the E-Learning Heroes community and let us know if you need anything else! 

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.