Help with triggers

Oct 19, 2022

I am new to Articulate and are trying to create an interactive life wheel for my clients. I have run into the issue that if I want to change the level in one of the slices the rest disappears. 

It is only the Familie, kærlighed and hobbier/fritid slices that is working. 

Click on the number in one of the slices and it will be coloured in. If you want to reset a slice, then click the reset icon. 

Review link

I have built it with multiple triggers. Is there an easier way? 

Any suggestions are greatly appreciated :) 

12 Replies
Math Notermans

Depends mostly on how you made it... hard to tell what the issue is without seeing your .story.

I can imagine 2 roads you traveled.

-Using Slide Layers for each step.
If thats the case, then there are Slide Layer Properties. If one of these has the wrong setting on Visibility or Behaviour...well it will hide other SlideLayers.

- Using States
With States you need triggers to show and hide elements. So there might be something wrong with a trigger.

But as said.... this is only guessing without seeing your actual .story.

Mette Pausgaard

Thank you for all your comments of support and here is a link, and zip of my project. 

https://360.articulate.com/review/content/bb92e979-95e9-4e2b-8257-2488318156e5/review

I hope you are able to access it so I can get this wheel of life to work ;) and eventually get all areas of life working :)

If I need to share it in a different way, please let me know. 

Math Notermans

The zip you shared is the published content. Hard to check whats wrong. For that the .story file is needed. If you cannot share it publicly you either can send it directly to my email m.notermans@tilburguniversity.edu or create a smaller version with only the issue at hand in it.

Kind regards,

Math