Help with Variables

Mar 02, 2022

Hello,

I have a slide set up where I want the continue button to be disabled until all layers are visited. I have set up triggers & variables for my layers. I did this on a previous/similar slide with no issues but for some reason it's not working on this particular slide. Would love any help! I've attached a screenshot.

Thanks!

15 Replies
Joe Hauglie

If you've done this same interaction on an earlier slide successfully, you may need to re-set your variables to "false" in order for the interaction to work here. Try putting a trigger on the slide immediately before this one:

When timeline on (this slide) starts
     Set GestureLayer = false

etc. 

That way the variables are "re-set" to the same values that they apparently are on your "successful" slide. 

Good luck!

Walt Hamilton

Two problems:

All the layers have a Continue button on them which hides the Continue button on the base. If it changes, you can't see it.

All the layers have the tabs and triggers on them, hiding the tabs on the base. But none of them has a trigger to change their Continue button.

If it were mine, I'd erase the tabs and Continue on each layer. The ones on the base are good enough, and work fine.