How to animate my character in storyline 360?

Mar 30, 2017

Hey guys!

I was just wondering if you could help me out with this animation that I'm trying to do.I would like the head of the character to tilt when the user hovers over it. From

Start:

On hover:

Then back to the start when he or she hovers out.

I've tried using layers but the start image always seem to show too. 

Thanks in advance!

6 Replies
Viknesvaran T

Hey Dennis!

Thank for the suggestion! But I'm unable to view your attachment and there is no story file in the folder. I will try the states method as suggested.

Another qn  to add on, can I have a different image file as another state. As in I want the first state to be the standing straight image and the secondary state to be the head tilt image on mouse hover?

Regards

Viknesvaran T

Thank you so much for your help! I manage to figure it out!

Regards

Disclaimer:
This email is confidential and may also be privileged. Any form of unauthorised use or dissemination is prohibited. Statements that do not relate to the official business of the company shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by it. If you are not the intended recipient or if this email is otherwise sent to you in error, you should not disseminate, distribute, print or copy this email, and you should delete it immediately and notify us. Thank you.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.