I cannot download the Sotoryline 1 update

Hi,

One of the participants taking the course I am developing in Articulate Storyline 1 is trying to view this course on this iPad. However it looks like even after downloading the app he is requested to, he keeps getting redirected to the appStore.

I see you have now launched an update for Storyline 1 that supports iOS 9 and therefore I am trying to install it but I get an error message.

 

Can you help me?

Thanks in advance!

Amaia

17 Replies
Amaia Quesada

Hi Leslie,

Thanks for this!

It's funny because I replied to this message last week but it looks like it didn't go through.

I tried to download the update again but I get the same error message.

I also tried with the Articulate Updater but after scanning all my files for a while it says there is nothing to be updated, which sounds weird.

Can you please assist?

Thanks a lot again

Amaia

 

Amaia Quesada

Hi Ashley,

Thanks for your message.

I have now tried on a different iPad and cleared the cache and it does not work either.

How does this influence that the installation of the Storyline Update 10 does not work in my desktop computer?

I would like to have the most updated version of Storyline 1 and see whether the presentation works on the iPad then.

I hope you can assist

Thanks!

Ashley Terwilliger

Hi Amaia,

My apologies - it's been that kind of a Monday and I was confused by your post, I thought you had downloaded and ran the update - but that you're weren't seeing updated courses on your iPad. 

If you're still receiving that error message after download the update for Storyline 1 and trying to run the updater, I know other users have run into a similar error when they've moved their install files - so perhaps that is the same situation you're in. The best option would be to connect with our Support engineers so that they can dig a bit deeper. 

 

Leslie McKerchie

Tempshare is just a good/simple place to test. It helps us determine if the issue lies in the software or within your environment. Since this works as expected during the simple upload to Tempshare, it sounds like you may need to follow up with your Sharepoint administrator. If your content is password protected in Sharepoint, this could explain the behavior as well. You can read more about that here.