Importing Quizmaker 360 into Storyline 360

Oct 17, 2019

I am importing Quizmaker 360 files into Storyline 360 and when I import them the feedback layers do not appear.  I also do not get the results slide.  I have looked at all the options but just can't seem to work out why they are not appearing.  I get my intro slide and the question slide.  Can anyone help?

1 Reply
Katie Riggio

So sorry that's happening, Janine. Happy to help you figure this mystery out!

I created a test file in Quizmaker 360, update 24, and then imported it into Storyline 360, update 32. Here's a short recording of what I see–the feedback layers and result slide are still intact.

To help us explore further, I'll need your help with these key details:

• What Storyline and Quizmaker updates are you using? To find this detail, click on the Help tab on each tool > About Storyline/About Quizmaker.
  • Can I confirm that you're working on a local hard drive? Working on a shared drive can cause such behavior, so I always like to rule that out as the culprit!
  • Would you be willing to share an affected .quiz file with me for testing? You can share it privately by uploading it here. I'll delete it after taking a thorough look!

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.