Inserting a Slide number text box breaks course Preview and Publish
Jun 05, 2020
Hello, just a word of warning in case this is a universal issue, I've just found that a course that has been fine up to now suddenly won't preview or publish - it just hangs.
All I've done since i was working was changed a few alt texts for accessibility and renamed the file. So not sure why the course has suddenly broken.
But in opening a previous version using the above text box, that now doesn't Preview either.
In investigating, I deleted a text box using the 'new' Insert slide number page numbering function using %Scene.SlideNumber% of %Scene.TotalSlides%
If I change it to %Project.SlideNumber% of %Project.TotalSlides% it works!
So I have to now go and change all 22 slides! Hmmmm.... great Friday afternoon error!
This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.