Is it possible to upload a published SL360 course to a wordpress.com website?

Jul 03, 2019

Hey everyone,

I was wondering if it is at all possible to upload published SL360 courses to a wordpress.com site? 

I suppose this question has come up a lot, but I can't really find a straightforward answer from what I've read so far. 

I also guess that it's no use trying an ftp or plugins on a free .com site. If so, what would my other options be? 

The things is that I'm doing this for a portofio and at this point would like to invest little to zero money, as I'm still exploring options. 

Any tips will be much appreciated :) 

5 Replies
Alexandra Angelova

Thank you for the tip. I tried it, but I don't particularly like the way the course is displayed with this plugin, also you can't customize it unless you upgrade to the paid version.

I would love to be able to embed the course contents directly, as described in this article: https://articulate.com/support/article/Storyline-360-How-to-Embed-Published-Content-in-a-Web-Page. Unfortunately, it says nothing about how you need to change the code in order for it to point to the source file. It would be great if the article got into more detail on this. 

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.