issue with table borders in articulate storyline 360

Jan 22, 2018

Hi folks,

anyone having issues with the border looking correct when you are making a table in Storyline 360?  The table looks fine when I build it, but in Preview or in Articulate Review it looks thinner or not there at all and only a a section of it.

This is an example of my issue -  click the View Table button to see the Table, and I put a red rectangle around the area for me that is not showing the 4x border thickness.  But sometimes I find it goes halfway and sometimes only the first cell gets the 4x thickness the rest is thin.

I didn't put in full course just the slide with the table.

Thanks

Teresa

8 Replies
Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi Teresa,

Thanks for sharing your file - I'll admit my eyes are bad, so I wanted you to check what I'm seeing. Here it the course published to Review, and a screenshot of preview. These don't look different than what I'm seeing while on the slide editing. 

Can you take a look and let me know? If that looks normal for you, I published with the latest update to Storyline 360, Update 12. So you'll want to make sure you're also on the latest update! 

Zi Qiu

Hi guys,

I am experiencing the same issues with the table borders. It looks fine in Storyline 360, but when previewed, the borders looks a little fainted out, and there are also weird streak lines showing when there isn't suppose to be any. Please let me know how I can fix this.

Thanks in advance!