Latest SL360 Update (06-25-2018) Broke Shuffle for "Pick-One" Freeform Slides

Jun 26, 2018

So, since the latest update all of my freeform slides that use shuffle on the answers either make those objects not clickable or make them just totally dissappear. Anyone else experiencing this? If so, anyone have a fix?

6 Replies
Alyssa Gomez

Hi Gregory! 

I hadn't heard of this issue popping up, so I put together a quick sample file to see if I would run into the same behavior.

Could you take a look at my attached slide and let me know if the shuffled answers aren't clickable or disappear?

Also, would you mind attaching your file so I can take a look? Thanks!

Gregory Bousley

Looking into this now. Your project works, but all of mine still do not (even after today's update). I'm guessing there's more feeding into my issue than strictly shuffled answers, ie: triggers on those answers, etc. Sadly, I shouldn't share my project on a global medium due to legal restrictions at work. 

Alyssa Gomez

Hi Gregory,

Do you happen to have a background shape or image behind the pick one options? We have recently discovered an issue where the background shape/image will hide the pick one options, making it seem as if they disappeared completely.

If that doesn't seem to match what's going on, could you create a sample slide for me and remove all proprietary information? 

Leslie McKerchie

Hi again Gregory,

Great news!  We just released another update for Articulate 360, and included a few important fixes that you'll see in the release notes here

The item you'll be interested in is:

Fixed: In drag-and-drop interactions, drag items might return to their original positions during quiz review or be hidden by other objects.

Just launch the Articulate 360 desktop app on your computer and click the Update button for Storyline 360. Details here.

Please let us know if you have any questions, either here or by reaching out to our Support Engineers directly.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.